Welcome to CSCAR's online appointment system
CSCAR provides three types of consulting:
- Scheduled appointments: Staff consultants hold 60 minute appointments with clients to discuss research design and analysis issues. Follow the link below to request an appointment with a CSCAR staff consultant.
- Walk-in consulting: Graduate student consultants are available for walk-in consulting during our regular business hours. No appointment is needed for walk-in consulting.
- On-line consulting: You may
send your question to one of the email addresses below.
In most cases you will receive a response within one
- firstname.lastname@example.org (statistical methodology)
- email@example.com (the R computing environment)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (the SAS computing environment)
- email@example.com (the SPSS computing environment)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (the Stata computing environment)
- email@example.com (qualitative data analysis and NVivo software)
See our website (cscar.research.umich.edu) for eligibility requirements and detailed consulting policies.
Click on the button below to request an appointment. Appointments can also be scheduled by calling our front desk at 764-7828 during our operating hours.
Thank you for your interest in CSCAR.